ZainUlHaq.com takes visitor privacy very seriously.
Information Collected By ZainUlHaq.com
First and foremost, ZainUlHaq.com only collects information if the user chooses to provide it. Our visitors can freely navigate the website without having to disclose any details. Information is collected when users register on our website, request a quote, submit an inquiry form or subscribe to our newsletter. Any information collected is used for the purposes of responding on the user’s query or request or to carry out the order placed by the user.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, users may be asked to enter their name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. Users can choose to visit our site anonymously.
ZainUlHaq.com does not share any information collected from the user with any third party or entity. We will only do so under the following circumstances:
- When required to comply with laws
- to protect the safety of all our users and members
- when working with other providers conducting tasks on our behalf
ZainUlHaq.com does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer users’ personal submitted information to outside parties and entities. However this does not include trusted third parties that ZainUlHaq.com consistently works with on a daily basis. These parties assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. In certain circumstances, ZainUlHaq.com might be liable to release your information in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Also, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction has been concluded, your private information (credit cards, debit cards, computerized national identity card numbers, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. ZainUlHaq.com takes great precautions to ensure privacy and information security.
How ZainUlHaq.com Uses Collected Information
As mentioned earlier, any information collected is used primarily for the purposes of responding to a user’s request. To further elaborate, ZainUlHaq.com uses the information collected in the following ways:
- To Personalize Your Experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To Improve Our Website – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Improve Customer Service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To Process Transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To Send Periodic Emails – The email address you provide may be used to send you information regarding your project, our products/services, new offers, newsletters, promotional material, important notices, your queries or correspondence, and/or to begin or respond to any type of communication.
Loss Of Data
ZainUlHaq.com takes precautions to protect client information. When clients submit information via the website, their information is protected both online and offline because ZainUlHaq.com uses encryption to protect sensitive client information and website details transmitted over the internet.
However ZainUlHaq.com is not responsible for any loss of any client or website data of any kind.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser, provided that the user has enabled cookies on their web browser. Cookies enable the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Third Party Links
ZainUlHaq.com occasionally links to third party sites on our website or in the footer, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Notification Of Changes
Terms And Conditions Page
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://zainulhaq.com/terms-conditions/
Viewers and users who have any questions or queries regarding ZainUlHaq.com’s Terms and Conditions, can contact us using the information below.
**UPDATED – November 16th, 2019